Single-point lubricators are simple in design, but very effective at delivering grease or oil to your bearing lubrication point. By using different springs, users are able to estimate the time it will take to run the unit to empty. The on-demand technology makes it impossible to predict the exact date, but the clear reservoirs make it easy to visually assess the lubricant level at any time. Once the reservoir is filled and the unit is connected to a bearing, the single-point lubricator uses Venturi action to discharge lubricant only when the bearing is in motion. This benefits manufacturers that will have some planned machine downtime, because over-lubrication is eliminated. Because the single-point lubricator only generates 1-5 psi it will not blow bearing seals. Lubricant discharge is immediate when the vacuum is created from the bearing.
- Get an uninterrupted supply of fresh lubricant directly to your bearings or lubrication points
- Extend your equipment's life by giving it the right amount of lubrication - great for those hard to reach locations
- Easy to use, with minimal up-front investment
- Prevent over and under lubrication typical of manual lubrication (grease gun) methods
- Lasts up to 12 months, depending on the model you choose
- Choose from electrochemical and electromechanical models, in metal or transparent plastic housing