This spring type lubricator controls and dispenses grease automatically, to take the guesswork out of manual lubrication, and extend bearing life. The Streamliner™ GL-P grease dispenser has a clear, polycarbonate reservoir for easy viewing of the grease level in the reservoir. The sturdy, anodized aluminum base is ideal for demanding applications. The standard zerk fitting allows for easy refilling. Light, medium, and heavy spring types are included with the Streamliner GL-P.
- Anodized aluminum base resists corrosion and works well in high vibration applications.
- Clear, polycarbonate reservoir for easy viewing of grease level.
- Each unit supplied with 3 different spring sizes for maximum versatility.
- Can be mounted in any position.
- Easily refilled through the zerk fitting.
Base: Anodized Aluminum
Max. Operating Temp.: 250ºF/121ºC
Connection Fitting: Anodized Aluminum