The Streamliner DC automatic single point lubricator offers maintenance professionals the ability to keep equipment properly lubricated. The key to the high degree of reliability with the Streamliner DC is the innovative, fully-adjustable gas generating power source. The power source generates gas that creates a consistent pressure on a piston which gradually and continuously dispenses the lubricant contained in the chamber.
Delivery time is easily set with a simple twist of an allen key on top of the unit. The dispensing time of the Streamliner DC is variable between one and twelve months allowing complete control over the amount of lubricant being applied.
The transparent housing provides visual confirmation of the rate of delivery. Unlike opaque lubricators, one quick glance is all that is needed to see just how much lubricant is left in the cartridge.
The light weight, compact design of the Streamliner DC allows for installation in almost any place and any position, even under water.
- Simple to install and activate
- Powered by a patented gas generating dry cell
- Adjustable time setting from 1 to 12 months reduces inventory costs, less units to have available
- Transparent chamber allows easy visual check of lubricant level
- Sealed point of contact prevents contamination with dirt and water - submersible in any direction
- Easy adjustment of dispensing rate during operation
- Environmentally friendly
- Can be temporarily deactivated
- Custom filling with grease or oil is available
- Intrinsically safe - Class I, II, III; Division 1; Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, and G
Grease Capacity: 30, 60, or 125 cc
Power Generation: Hydrogen Gas Producing Dry Cells
Working Pressure Max: . 72 PSI (5 bar)
Dispensing Quantity: 0.08 - 8.3 cc/day
Operating Temperature: -4ºF to 131ºF (-20ºC to 55ºC)
Seven Standard Greases: Mobilgrease XHP 222
Exxon Unirex EP 2
Mobilith SHC 100
Mobilgrease FM 222
Mobilith SHC 220
Mobilith SHC PM 460
Mobil Polyrex EM
Thread Size: 1/4" NPT