ST series valves are used with full flow dispensers where feed rate adjustment is desired at the point of lubrication. When variable operating conditions require frequent adjustment, the large, knurled knob simplifies setting the desired feed rate.
- Horizontal design of needle valve minimizes contamination at the valve seat.
- Double female threads simplify installation.
- Heavy wall polycarbonate or heat resistant glass sights allow easy setting of the desired drip rate.
- Silver brazing of all brass construction provides long life and leak proof design.
- Clear lacquer finish of brass components resists corrosion.
Max. Operating Temp.: 220ºF Continuous
Oil Sight: Heavy Wall Heat Resistant Glass
High Impact Strength
Packing Gland: Self Lubricating Buna-N
Finish: Lacquered Satin Finish
Needle Valve: Brass