The SprayMaster II is designed for applications where the ability to cycle the delivery is required. Solenoid control of spray coolant allows instant on-off operation for use in secondary machining. Solenoid control also conserves on coolant use during load and unload portion of cycle. This model is available with two lines for maximum coolant delivery or pattern control. The SprayMaster II can be interfaced with a wide range of signaling devices for automatic delivery applications.
- Siphon delivery system.
- High performance 7 in. flexible segmented plastic nozzle.
- Solenoid control for instantaneous response.
- 1 or 2 outlet, 5 ft. brass armored lines.
- Easy to read coolant sight gauge.
- Easy to mount reservoir bracket for permanent mounting to application.
- Independent air and coolant controls for lean to rich spray delivery.
- Size: 12-1/4"H x 10"W x 5-1/4"D
Reservoir: High Density Polyethylene
Sight: Acrylic Plastic
Delivery Line: 5 ft. Brass Armored
Coolant Tube: Polyurethane
Filter Elements: 40 x 40 Mesh Stainless Steel
Solenoid: Brass Body & S/S Plunger
Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT
Air Inlet Pressure: 50-100 PSI