Spraymaster systems provide convenient spray cooling in metal cutting. Requiring only compressed air as a power source, these units are easily installed in many machining applications.
The Spraymaster is designed for use with Tri-Cool TC-1 synthetic coolant. Various mixtures of coolant to water may be used depending upon individual requirements.
Stainless steel reservoir versions are available with the same performance features as the standard Spraymaster.
- Siphon delivery system.
- Air and coolant are independently controlled by solid brass precision needle valves.
- Brass armored lines are a standard 5 foot length.
- 6 in. straight nozzle is designed so atomizing takes place at nozzle tip for enhanced pattern control.
- Mounting bracket included for easy installation.
- 1 or 2 outlet line models provide maximum flexibility.
- Liquid level gauge easily indicates coolant level at a glance.
- Polyethylene dimensions: 12-1/4"H x 10"W x 5-1/4"D
- Stainless steel dimensions: 9-3/8"H x 8-3/8"W x 5-1/4"D
Cover: High Density Polyethylene
Reservoir: High Density Polyethylene or 20 gauge 304 Stainless Steel
Delivery Line: Brass Armored
Coolant Tube: Polyurethane
Filter Element: 40 x 40 Mesh Stainless Steel
Air Inlet: 1/4 NPT