Trico's continuous system pumps are designed for applications where lubrication of critical components is needed on a continual basis, rather than on a timed basis. Using control units, these pumps provide lubricant at flow rates of 250 cc/min. Common applications include injection molding, printing presses, punch presses, and milling machines.
- Standard float switch provides signal when lubricant level is low.
- Easy view plastic reservoir on 3 liter models, steel reservoir with sight gauge on 6, 8, and 20 liter reservoirs.
- Return to tank port available on 6, 8, and 20 liter models for returning unused oil to reservoir.
- Provided with pressure gauge as standard.
- Safety relief valve assures reliable performance.
Reservoir Capacity: 3 Liter Plastic
6, 8, and 20 Liter Steel
Motor Voltage: 110-1-50/60 Standard
Pump Type: Gear Pump
Maximum Pressure: 140 PSI
Output Connection: 5/16-24 (f)
Operating Temperature: 32-120ºF