In heavy duty applications requiring a timed delivery of lubricant, the PE-10 and PE-12 Series automatic cyclic pumps are used. These durable pumps provide long life and trouble-free service. With variable lubricant outputs and a choice of cycle times, they offer excellent versatility in many applications. An adjustment screw with a calibrated rod simplifies setting the lubricant delivery output. These pumps are used with meter units in multiple point applications. Common applications include punch presses, milling machines, and other machine tools.
- Transparent 2 liter reservoir simplifies viewing oil level.
- PE-12 Series provided with low level switch to signal when lubricant level is low.
- Adjustable output range of 3 to 6 cc/cycle, or 3 to 120 cc/hour.
- Large fill plug simplifies adding or changing lubricant.
- Convenient drop-in filter in fill port keeps oil clean.
Reservoir Capacity: 2 Liters
Motor Voltage: 110-1-50/60 Standard
Pump Type: Spring Discharge Piston Pump
Maximum Pressure: 40 PSI
Output Connection: 5/16-24 (f)
Operating Temperature: 32-120ºF