The Mistmatic allows the user a wide range of coolant delivery. Variable adjustability allows deliveries such as lean, rich, high velocity, or low velocity. Unit can fill “mini-flood” applications with the dual control valving. This unit can cover most machining requirements. Multiple metal removal processes ranging from broaching to grinding can be covered with the Mistmatic. The pressure pumping design of the Mistmatic allows use with a wide range of coolants compatible with Buna-N seals and lower than 1000 SUS viscosity. Auto electric models can be interfaced with machine controls for cyclic capabilities.
- Pump operated system.
- HV-3100 control valve with 7 in. segmented plastic nozzle.
- One or two outlet, 5 ft. brass armored lines.
- Independently adjusted air and coolant allows for balancing coolant delivery.
- Platform design capabilities allow for flexible line/nozzle combinations (consult factory).
- Easy reading sight gauge.
- One gallon reservoir capacity.
- Reservoir bracket for easy mounting directly to machining application.
- 1 gallon dimension = 10-1/2"H x 8-1/2"W x 6"D
Reservoir: High Density Polyethylene
Sight: Acrylic Plastic
Check Valve: Brass w/Buna-N Seals
Delivery Lines: 5 ft. Armored Brass
Coolant Tube: Polyurethane
Solenoid Brass: Body & S/S Plunger
Nozzle: Flexible Segmented Plastic Standard
Pump: Acetal Copolymer w/Buna-N
Air Inlet: 1/4 NPT
Air Inlet Pressure: 50-100 PSI