LCL large capacity oilers provide a constant level of oil in a pump bearing housing, gear box, or other oil sump applications. They operate on the same principle as the Opto-Matic oilers and are used in applications requiring a large reservoir capacity.
In isolated areas where refilling is a problem, LCL oiler can save time and maintenance costs.
- Large capacity glass or acrylic reservoir to 2-1/2 quarts, acrylic reservoir available in 1 gallon.
- Factory set oil level at center line of side outlet allows easy installation.
- Specially designed feed tube to ensure reliable lubricant delivery.
- Large surge chamber prevents overflow of oil during machine start-up or shut-down.
- Side connection of 1/2"NPT makes for durable and rigid installation. Mounting bolt (1/4-20) provided for attachment to support bracket.
Maximum Operating Temp.: Glass 250ºF Continuous
Acrylic 165ºF Continuous
Reservoir: Heavy Wall Heat Resistant Glass
Heavy Wall Acrylic Plastic
Casting: Aluminum Sand Casting
Finish: Lacquered Satin Finish