Trico provides a wide range of supplies for your oil analysis needs.
- Fixer II (Heptane) – Chlorine free, non-carcinogenic fixer adapted for use in Ferrogram Makers. Filtered through a 0.45 micron Millipore filter.
- Diluent / Filtered Oil – Mineral oil filter through a 0.45 micron Millipore filter.
- Grease Solvent – Aromatic, aliphatic, essentially non-polar blend of toluene and hexane used to break grease samples down into liquids for Ferrographic analysis.
- Dispenser Assembly for Fixer and Diluent/Filtered Oil Bottles – Dispenses 1 ml of liquid per stroke.
- Precipitator Tube Assemblies – Pyrex glass tube with attached polyethylene and drain assemblies used in making DR readings.
- Sample Vials – Disposable glass culture tubes used for sample preparations.
- Pipette Tips – Disposable glass tips used in Pipette Dispenser for dispensing measured amounts of liquid.
- Glass Substrates – Non-wetting, CFC-free barrier, specially adapted for use in producing Ferrograms. Each comes with its own plastic cover and is wrapped in a separate plastic bag to ensure cleanliness.
- Turret Tubes – Used on Ferrogram Maker for drawing prepared oil sample form sample vial substrate. Polyethylene tubes are 300 microns in diameter and 72 centimeters in length (27.5 inches).
- FM IIIe Sample Tubes – used on Ferrogram Maker for drawing prepared oil sample from sample vial to substrate. Polyethylene tubes are 300 microns in diameter and 42 centimeters in length (16.0 inches).
- Pipette Dispenser – Fitted with glass pipette tips, the pipette dispenser can be calibrated to dispense measured amounts of liquids in increments of 1 ml.