The KG gravity feed oilers are designed for heavy-duty, high temperature lubricating applications. The rate of oil feed is adjustable and a lock ring maintains the setting. In bearing or gear lubrication, the KG oilers provide dependable lubrication in the most demanding environments.
- Three position toggle switch provides easy to use on-off control, and a flushing option to avoid dry start-ups.
- Heavy wall glass reservoirs and sight chambers operate continuously at 250ºF.
- Vented sight chamber ensures proper operation when used with tight or high speed bearings.
- Copper brazing of all steel connections provides long life and leak proof design.
- Nickel plating offers superior corrosion resistance.
Max. Operating Temp.: 250ºF Continuous
Reservoir: Heavy Wall Heat Resistant Glass
Oil Sight: Heavy Wall Heat Resistant Glass
Materials: Heavy Gauge Steel
Finish: Bright Nickel Plate
Needle Valve: Steel