The Opto-Matic Oiler has been an industry standard for more than 75 years and is installed in millions of plants world-wide. Used to maintain accurate oil levels, the oiler has been utilized as a reliability tool in machine bearing housings.
Now, the installation of this dependable product just became more user-friendly with the introduction of the Opto Laser Level. In conjunction with the Opto-Matic Oiler, the Opto Laser Level produces an immediate impact on your lubrication program. Try the Opto Laser Level today for a quick, convenient and accurate way to install and set Trico's Opto-Matic Oiler.
Stainless steel models provide long life in corrosive environments in the chemical, pulp and paper, and mining industries.
- One piece glass reservoir ensures proper constant level function. Compared to competitive models, there is no possibility of air leakage that would cause overfilling of the bearing housing.
- Adjustable level setting allows use in many applications.
- Multiple air vent slots provide for proper functioning at all times.
- Large surge chambers helps prevent overflow of oil during machine start-up or shut-down.
- Side and bottom connections for simplified installation.
Max. Operating Temp.: 250ºF Continuous
Reservoir: One-Piece Glass Bottle
Casting: Standard - Zinc
304 Stainless Steel - 304 Stainless
Finish: Standard - Zinc/Chromate Plate
304 Stainless Steel - Passivated
Internal Parts: Zinc Plated Steel