EZI-action pumps provide an easy method of dispensing a wide range of liquids including strong acids, alkalis, mild solvents, lubricants, oils, and diesel to name a few from 5 gallon containers to 55 gallon drums. The pumps dispense fluid on both the up and down stroke with only two moving parts. Patented zero-friction design provides effortless flow of viscous fluids up to 8,800 cps. The pumps are ruggedly constructed with polypropylene and polyethylene to perform in hostile conditions. Each EZI-action pump is supplied with the appropriate adapters for quick and easy installation.
All EZI-action pumps feature a safety strap, which locks the pump handle in the closed position to prevent accidental discharge of liquids when not in use. Optional color-coding of the Safety Strap, when used in conjunction with fluid transferring and dispensing containers, such as Oil Safe containers, minimize the risk of fluid cross-contamination and ensures the right lubricant is used in your equipment.
- Easy to install, safe to use, and simple to maintain
- Fits 5 to 55 gallon containers
- Pumps liquid on both the “up” and “down” strokes
- Sits on the base of the container
- Prevents undesired fluid drip
- Pumps high viscosity liquids
- Optional color-coding system available
- No wearing parts
- Not to be used with highly flammable liquids, strong solvents, or gasoline
Material: Polypropylene and Polyethylene
Maximum Viscosity: 8,000 cps
Maximum Flow: 5-6 Gallon Drum Pump – 6 oz per stroke
15-30 Gallon Drum Pump – 15 oz per stroke
15-55 Gallon Drum Pump – 15 oz per stroke