Trico's newly, redesigned Direct Reading Ferrograph (DR-6) is even more compact, portable and easy-to-operate. It quantitatively measures the concentration of wear particles in oil, while also providing basic wear trend data to help determine equipment condition within minutes.
The DR-6 Ferrograph utilizes a better, more efficient magnetic gradient to trap and optically measure the amount of ferrous wear particles on a scheduled basis. The instrument also establishes the baseline wear level for any piece of equipment. Any sudden increase in the wear trend level alerts the user to potential problems prompting preventive actions.
The newly redesigned DR-6 features an interactive 7" LCD touch screen, and USB and Ethernet ports so you can easily plug in a keyboard, mouse, access useful reports on the web and connect it to our other Ferrography instruments like the newly redesigned FM-6 Ferrogram Maker and the FS-6 Ferroscope.
- No limitations in lubricant type being monitored
- Data can be obtained quickly, generally under a few minutes
- Simple instrument set-up and operation
- Microprocessor incorporates internal diagnostics for reliable functioning
- New user-friendly touch screen provides simple instrument set-up and operation
- Designed with the most powerful magnet on earth without the bulky weight
- USB port connections for external devices
Size: 12"L x 10.75"W x 21.5"H
Weight: 13 lbs
Power: 100-240V 50/60 Hz
Comm-Port: RS 4222 or RS 232C selectable