Trico full flow dispensers are used to lubricate bearings, chains, and other machinery parts when remote valves or manifolds are used. This allows for easy access to the oil reservoir when the valve or manifold is located in a difficult to reach spot. These dispensers are also used in applications where multiple point lubrication is required from one reservoir of oil. With heavy wall acrylic or heat resistant glass reservoirs, and all brass construction, they operate in a wide range of applications. In applications requiring automatic control of the oiler, solenoid versions are available.
- Toggle shut-off (D model) provides easy to use manual control.
- Solenoid version (DE model) allows machine interface for maximum versatility.
- Mounting stud simplifies installation to customer supplied bracket.
- Acrylic reservoirs are heavy wall design for service to 165ºF. Heat resistant glass reservoirs operate in temperatures to 250ºF.
- Silver brazing of all brass construction provides long life and leak proof design.
- Clear lacquer finish of brass components resists corrosion.
Max. Operating Temp.: Glass 250ºF Continuous
Acrylic 165ºF Continuous
Reservoir: Heavy Wall Heat Resistant Glass
Heavy Wall Acrylic Plastic
Finish: Lacquered Satin Finish
Solenoid: Stainless Steel Plunger and Brass Body UL/CSA Listed
Needle Valve: Brass