The Opto-Matic closed system oiler is designed for all types of equipment where a constant level in a housing must be maintained. The closed system design prevents contamination and spillage. The adjustable collar allows the oil level to be externally adjusted to the desired level. A 1/8 NPT port is provided for a vent line back to the housing to allow pressure balancing between the oiler and the housing.
- One piece glass reservoir ensures proper constant level function. Compared to competitive models, there is no possibility of air leakage that would cause overfilling of the housing.
- Adjustable level setting allows use in many applications.
- Bottom of adjusting collar indicates actual oil level setting for easy set-up and maintenance.
- Side and bottom connections for simplified installation.
- Two inch sight gauge available for easy viewing of oil level.
Max. Operating Temp.: 250°F Continuous
Reservoir: One-Piece Glass Bottle
Upper Casting: Zinc
Lower Body: Zinc
Adjusting Collar: Zinc