Automatic lubrication made simple!
Graco's electrochemical (gas) and electromechanical (motor-driven), single series lubricators deliver small, predetermined amounts of lubricant at frequent intervals.
- Get an uninterrupted supply of fresh lubricant directly to your bearings or lubrication points
- Extend your equipment's life by giving it the right amount of lubrication - great for those hard to reach locations
- Easy to use, with minimal up-front investment
- Prevent over and under lubrication typical of manual lubrication (grease gun) methods
- Lasts up to 12 months, depending on the model you choose
- Choose from electrochemical and electromechanical models, in metal or transparent plastic housing
- EC-120 - metal body construction, a durable and reliable, general purpose lubricator
- EC-100 - transparent plastic body, designed for use in hygienically clean environments, high corrosion applications
- CT-120 - metal body construction, designed for cold temperature applications
- EM Drive - battery-powered design, UL-listed suitable for Class I, Div. 2, groups A, B, C, D, Class II, Div. 2 groups F, G and Class II, hazardous locations
- EM-XP - externally powered-turns on and off with the on/off cycle of the machine
- EC-XC - externally powered and controlled; interfaces directly with your machine's controller