Modular dual line valves are ideal for applications where a range of lubrication amounts is needed from a single block. All the moving parts are in the module. The module connects to a manifold (2 to 20 outlets) The DDM/SDM dual line modules can be replaced individually, so you don''t have to change an entire block in the event of a malfunction.Features
- Each module can be individually adjusted within its capacity to suit the bearing requirements.
- All moving points are contained in the module.
- A malfunctioning module can be changed in seconds, reducing maintenance time and costs.
- Positive hydraulic operation — within design limitations, these valve assemblies can be mounted long distances from the central pumping station.
- Visual indicator showing operation of each module. Body protected by corrosion resistant electrophoretic
- Bijur Delimon